Getting Started with
Hi friends! Welcome to the Young LIving side of my Health & Wellness page! For a couple years now I have been slowly shifting the products we use in our home to safe and natural alternatives. I have been wanting to start using essential oils in our home for a a couple years now, but had been hesitant due to how sensitive cats can be. I started researching safe oils for cats (and dogs), what can be helpful for them, and what would be most helpful to incorporate into our home.
The ways to use essential oils are truly endless. They can be used to boost our immune systems, relieve pain, help us relax, etc. I’ve switched out many of our normal household items with natural ones available from the Thieves line from Young Living, like our spray cleaners, laundry detergent, and personal care items like soap, hand-sanitizers, shampoo, etc.
"We are proud to set the standard for the essential oil purity & authenticity by carefully monitoring the production of our oils through our unique Seed to Seal process."
Questions you might have:
- Why Young Living and not the cheaper ones from Amazon or other retailers? Young Living is the leader in the essential oils movement and as they say, not all oils are created equally. With YL’s “Seed to Seal” standards, you can rest assured your family will be using the highest quality product without ANY dilution or chemical additives. This is really important because you are breathing in these oils on a daily basis. For more information read here.
- I want to start using healthy, natural products for my family. What do I do now? If you’d like to get involved with oils, it’s best to sign up as a member and purchase the starter kit. You do not have to sell oils as a member. It just means you are getting a starter kit for more than 50% off & will get 24% off retail prices on every oil, forever - totally worth it! To sign up, ORDER HERE and make sure the number 15597076 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields and choose wholesale member.
- How will I know what to do with my oils once I get them? With your starter get, you’ll get plenty of learning materials including an encyclopedia of all of YL’s products and the most frequent uses of the oils. You’ll also be invited to a private wellness group on facebook and can follow along with me on my journey of discovering essential oils on my Health & Wellness Facebook page!
- What should I get? I recommend starting with the premium starter kit (like I did). This will give you 11 of the most common oils and a diffuser (there is a standard diffuser model for free with purchase or you can upgrade to others available on the site, I love the Aria)! The best part — the starter kit gives you about $360 worth of product for only $160!! From there you can always add more, but it’s the perfect way to jump in and start learning!
- I think I’d like to sell oils with you, what's next? Yay!! When you sign up, you’ll get an email that contains all that information! You can always email me directly to learn more information as well!